On 10/25/2016 8:04 PM, VinceB. wrote:
AOO412m3(Build:9782)  -  Rev. 1709696
2015-10-21 09:53:29 (Mi, 21 Okt 2015)

WIN10x64

____________________

I would like to include the full path or filename within a CALC cell and within the print range area. Is this possible ?

Regards,

VinceB.

I am still struggling with this issue. In AOO 4.1.2, *Calc*, I do not find Insert >> Fields. I am not referring to AOO-Writer/Text Document. Will check this out there also, but I vaguely recall having the function available; it might have been MS Excel, however.

Yes, I am hoping that there is something available that works automatically. :-) I do have fat fingers, am visually impaired, and am an old fart nearly 72 in yrs. There have been a few occasions where I use split screen to view two Calc files on screen. A display of the filename/full path of each opened Calc file would be helpful to me. Having the Filename or Full Path appear in a printout is also helpful to me.

I do appreciate the replies given, and any other comments that may arrive.

Regards,
VinceB.