From: Martin Groenescheij <mar...@groenescheij.com>
Sent: Monday, 7 November 2016 7:21 a.m.
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: mar...@groenescheij.com
Subject: Re: administrator authorisation

On 07/11/16 2:06 PM, John Jones wrote:
> John F. Jones
> Auckland
> New Zealand
>
> Apache Open Office was installed on my laptop by the computer professional
> who installed Windows 10. He is now in Australia and I have lost contact with
> him so cannot ask him what the administrator password is so I can't update my
> Open Office. What is the procedure for changing the password so I can be
> authorized to update Open Office on my laptop?

This is a Windows Administrator problem and hos nothing do do with
OpenOffice.

> Regards,
>
> John F. Jones.

[http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-com/img/Outlook_Facebook_Icon-2927f4df28.jpg]<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>

Check out Outlook.com - free, personal email from
Microsoft.<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>
go.microsoft.com
Find the right Outlook for you. Get the optimum email experience across all
your devices