Hey,
i tried downloading several versions of open office from several servers and
websites together with md5 and sha256 checksum files and compared the sums with
the suggested online validators and i never get equal checksums.
I dont use a proxy and i tried different browsers (safari and firefox). Using
OSX capitan.
I downloaded an other program and didnt have that issue - checksums were
correct. Whats wrong with open office downloads?
Please help!
Thanks a lot in advance.

---
Die Bundesliga hat begonnen! Alle Tore, alle Ergebnisse, alle News: Pocket Liga
jetzt im AppStore oder Google Play Store herunterladen - kostenlos!