Resend with Cc to Op

On 01/12/16 1:16 PM, antarcticaskies wrote:

Hi, there

I just opened up one of my Wordpad documents,and found that it had been converted into an OpenOffice document.

It is unlikely that your documents are converted, it's more likely that your file association has been changed. This can happen in different ways, most likely when you opened a Wordpad file via Windows Explorer with
the Open With option and selected choose an other application.
To restore your default open your Control Panel and select Default Programs

This surprised me.
What surprises me even more, is that all myWordpad documents have been converted intoOpen Office documents.
How did this happen?
My PC had been automatically turned off, althoughI had put it to sleeping mode when I last left it. I am wondering what is going on. Did Wordpad andOpen Office make any agreement about this, sothere is an automatic conversion into Open Office,or something?
How should I react to this?
Thanks for enlightening me!

Best regardsAmber