> On Dec 14, 2016, at 10:57, Margaret Hemmings
> <margaret.hemming...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi. I am using open office to write a document into which I want to insert
> pictures from my files. I want to type text in a block and then add a picture
> at the bottom right of it. I want to reduce the picture to thumbnail, so as
> not to dominate the text, but to be able to click on it to increase the size
> for viewing. Then to reduce it back to thumbnail.

This is easy [relatively] in HTML - web pages, but it usually involves
javascript opening a secondary window with the full size image.

I very much doubt if OO macros can come close to this, since it requires
dynamic processing in the document.

It would be nice if someone could prove me wrong!

----
Julian Thomas   - http://jt-mj.net

No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi, magician and skeptic
(b. 1928)