> On Jan 23, 2017, at 15:01, Abbey Road <twoabbeyr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have followed the instructions in the Help Menu but *I STILL CAN NOT
> PRINT AN BLOODY ENVELOPE TO SAVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!*

Envelope printing is heavily dependent on the printer you have and how it feeds
envelopes.  What works for me is to create a TEMPLATE for the envelope with the
correct orientation [if the printer end-feeds the envelope, use landscape;
otherwise portrait].  Set margins in the template - again depending on the
above as well as to whether the envelope is centered or left-aligned in the
printer.

A little bit of trial and error may be needed, but when you are done you will
have a template that will last until you get a new printer or a new envelope
size.

Good luck.
----
Julian Thomas   - http://jt-mj.net

Nature does nothing uselessly. - Aristotle