tone, i will let you know when i called microsoft they tried to sell me their
program at first, but after i said i did not want to pay that they tried to
sell me open office, but i knew i could get it on line.  as you may have noted
i have had this notice that my macbook air could not fully open this program, i
will wait until i receive further advise or my son will  solve it for me.
remember i am rather ancient to know the answers towhees questions.  talk soon
bob