Hi Edwin,

Edwin Samuel Jonathan schrieb:
Hi,

I am from the ColdFusion team in Adobe. We are using OOSDK in our product. For
some reason, unoloader.jar seems to have never been added from our side. And we
never had an issue with it. After upgrading from Tomcat 8.0.x to 8.5.11, we are
getting a Jar not found error in our logs. After doing some research, I found
that ridl.jar had a dependency on unoloader.jar. The version of OOSDK which we
are currently using is 3.3.0. I found the unoloader.jar online but only from
version 5.x onwards. If we add the JAR to our project, it seems to be working
fine. Could you confirm if Unoloader-5.2.0.jar is compatible with other jars of
version 3.3.0? Or if it is not, is it possible to get the unoloader-3.3.0.jar
anywhere?

In an Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 the file unoloader.jar is located in the folder URE in the installation folder. In Apache OpenOffice 4.1 it is located in program/classes in the installation folder. You should be able to extract it from the *.cab file, in case you have not installed an Apache OpenOffice.

There does not exist an Apache OpenOffice version 5.

Kind regards
Regina