I have been using Open Office for a few years and I really enjoy this program.
I have a problem with a certain file I can no longer open, when I attempt to do
so it comes up with all my text being # hashtags and can’t fix the problem.
When the file is clicked it brings up a bar that says ASCII Filter Options then
gives you some options such as Character Set, Default fonts, language and
something at the bottom that says paragraph break which you can click that says
CR & LF, or Cr or LF by itself. I have tried to operate these options but
nothing is working. I just want to get my file back to working, please let me
know something as soon as possible, it will be greatly appreciated.

     ~Kevin Brown

Sent from Mail for Windows 10