On 4/9/2017 10:42 PM, International Aircraft Collection wrote:

Helllo,

I just lost all my work on this page.  All my years work is now gone.

Peaseeeee help me restore it. Please see attached file

Best Regards

James Smith
Open Office is not good about making sure files aren't corrupted, but
even if it were things go wrong so you need do regular backups.

As for your current problem, if the problem happened recently, there's probably a copy of the old file on your drive. Avoid using the computer
and get a file recovery program. It's possible it will be able to find
it.

Good luck