See: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=87389

Beware, you're not subscribed to the list, you may miss other replies.

Hagar

Le 21/06/2017 à 07:51, rwnor...@dellcity.com a écrit :
I have only been using Open Office for a few months, but I am stuck with a
problem.

I apparently created a document, A BLANK DOCUMENT and saved the document with
the autosave feature as “UNTITLED 1”.

Now when I OPEN the program it attempts to “recover” the document.

First step is to authorize it to “RECOVER” the document.

If you click Cancel, the programs closes. If you select Recover, it goes no
where, just freezes and states it is NOT RESPONDING.

I cannot open any documents or spreadsheets.

I deleted the file from the document folder, no help.

Can you advise of a solution?  THANKS

rwnor...@dellcity.com

Rodger