On 09/11/17 9:07 AM, Ron wrote:
I have Open Office on my desktop PC.  If I want to put in on my

Laptop,  do I have to buy it again??

OpenOffice is an open source product that is free.
If you download it from www.openoffice.org you are redirected to www.sourceforge.net the download will automatically start within a few seconds.
Don't click on anything.

You can install the product on all your systems.

Ron Cusano

Shiloh Graphics & Marketing
631 864-0814

Disclaimer:  please read before ordering

* Note:  Once orders are approved and placed,  they go into production
immediately
and cannot be cancelled or changed.  Quotes are good for 30 days only!
Printing problems MUST be reported within 14 days of receipt.  We are not
responsible

for artwork quality and layouts not designed and created by us.  In-house
artwork creation

and editing is available at low rates.  Please inquire.