On 12/1/2017 2:37 PM, Elias Skogqvist wrote:
Hi!

I was using another document as a template and was gonna press "save as" to
save the new document alone. But I accidentally pressed save and now the
first document is gone! Im close to crying right now

How can I get the first document back????

Please help!
The original probably exists on the hard drive, but it's more difficult to retrieve than a file that was deleted. A file retrieval program such as Photorec might be able to do it, but don't save files on the computer until it's recovered or it could be overwritten. It's best when using any file as a template to save it with the new name before making
any changes.

jrh