On 02/20/2018 11:14 AM, Ivo van Emmerik wrote:

2) Posting questions on forum

Sorry I want to ask the forum a question! But I can not see a button to start a new message, I logged in there is no clear indication where to press, if I am blocked because I am new than tell me, this is very frustrating!

Go to the forum and log in. Click on the section of the forum in which you want to post a question, e.g. Calc. Once in the selected section, look for an icon New Topic in the upper left hand side of the page.

Cheers
--
David Robley

There's no life after death. Just Los Angeles.