On 22/02/18 12:01 PM, Shane Hecker wrote:
I'm trying to get calc to open a file that is supposed to be a Microsoft Excel file. Any idea why calc is choking on this?

The least thing you could do is to tell what version of MS Office it is made with. The Operating System and version you are
using and the version of OpenOffice you are using.

I'm hopeful that the system will let me do this, so I'm attaching the file in question to this message.

Attachments are stripped of this mailing list, so no one is able to see it.

It's a list of commands for a Denon receiver. Thanks for any help.

Shane