Hello,

I am using the latest release 4.15, I keep having issues with the auto
correct option. It appears that the setting to capitalize a word
automatically is being forced by simply beginning a new line. Should
this not follow proper grammatical form and only capitalize immediately
following a period? I've had to disable it (auto-correct)  because the
text inside confined drawing objects will not wrap and using return
forces capitalized words mid sentence. Or perhaps this is more a word
wrapping issue that an auto correct problem? I still think a period
should actually gate when the caps triggers- not a return.

Thanks