On 02/04/18 11:42 AM, james mcauliffe wrote:
Hello

our OTS files are not opening, each time they try and convert to an OTD file
and open in document rather than spreadsheet.

OTS files are spreadsheet templates see the wiki page here <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Getting_Started/File_formats> and templates are never opened but rather used to created a new document with the properties of the template. If the template itself was used you basically overwrite the template.

Any idea why this is happening?

The first thing come into my mind is that some user (maybe you) have given the file the wrong extension.

regards

James