On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 13:52:21 -0500
Kyndel Weirich <kynde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I hope you can help.  I’ve been to the online forums and follow directions
> accordingly.
> I’ve uninstalled and re-installed my printer driver.
> I’ve tried to print from the PDF document
> I’ve updated OO to 4.1.5
> I’ve rebooted both the printer and the computer.
> And I still cannot get all lines of text to print.  I’m not sure what the
> issue is or how to fix it.  I’m in the process of looking for a new job and I
> can’t bring a half printed document to an employer.  Please help
>
> Printed of printed document out of HP 4650
>

> Image from PDF document
>
> Image from OO Writer 4.1.5
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

There have been reports on the OO Forum of the last line of a document saved in
.doc format not printing.  As a workaround we suggested padding any such
document with a few empty lines at the end.  This was reported to permit the
significant content of he document to print.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>