> I have tried to download several of the templates and none of them
>
> actually down load why bother having templates if they do not actually
>
> work

How do you know they don't work if you weren't able to download them?

> so your programs is not exactly what I expected will be deleting
>
> and passing on to all my friends and contacts not to use your program

It's not our program. We are only users helping each other out. Nothing
more. This is the user's mailing list, it's not a paid support or anything
(the email address is ”us...@openoffice.apache.com”, that should tell you
something). This is very clear when you subscribe to the mailing list; I
don't know why some people don't seem to be able to read.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg