Might I suggest the possibility that you have toggled the Caps Lock key when you entered your password?

On 04/24/2014 10:53 AM, johnny smith wrote:
On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 21:31:26 -0000, Yuvi <yuvrajcha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I have been using open office for a while now and I have set up
password for on of my file but I am not been able to open it as it says
incorrect password even though I am using the same password I have been
using. Can you please reset the password for me
it is not possible to 'reset' the password; if it were, what for would one set
it? however, if the password is simple enough, then you have chances to recover
it by a brute-force attack; see this thread:

http://markmail.org/thread/iz2e5gr7xvptiren

and in particular this message:

http://markmail.org/message/epzm5sr7bzwpyqv2

A smile - is a sign of joy.
A hug - is a sign of love.
A laugh - is a sign of happiness.
May your troubles be less...
May your blessings be more...
May nothing but happiness come through your door!!

Blessings, Joe Conner
Joshua 24:15 "...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."