Warmest Greetings,

Critique:
The colored lines in the Legends on Charts are too thin to see the colors accurately for color blind users like myself. It's already easy to change the thickness of the Data Series lines on the chart so...

Relevant:
"Color blindness (color vision deficiency, or CVD) affects approximately 1 in 12 men (*8%*) and 1 in 200 women in the world.
If you are not color blind *you may be completely unaware* of the problem.

Request:
Please make the thickness of the colored lines at least as wide as the Legend text is tall or,  better, make the line (or a filled rectangle) as thick as the Legend Border is tall.

If this can already be done by adjusting some parameter then I apologize. Perhaps you could tell me how?

Thanks,
Cheers,
David

Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
- Bill Ockham