hello.
if your files are locked and say the files are locked because they are
used by another program
and ask you that whether you want to open them normally or open as readonly,
just in the folder that you placed your files, find and delete locked
files and you can open your files again as normal!
hope that help, God bless you!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens