Thank you for the additional tip!!

Dave

On June 15, 2018 at 11:43:19 PM, Julian Thomas (j...@jt-mj.net) wrote:

> On Jun 15, 2018, at 17:21, David Belina <dbel...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> I have the same problem with some web browsers. Try highlighting the stuff
> you withs to copy and the use control - c (ctl-C) to copy and the in the
> document you with to insert it into : position the cursor where you want to
> insert the stuff and hit CTL-V to paste it. These are old unix hotkeys but
> they still work on Mac And windows as well as linux.

On a Mac, use Cmd-C and Cmd-V. However, on Mac [not sure about other
environments] you might need to use Cmd-Shift-V and select unformatted text so
that the website formatting isn’t dumped into your page.

----
Julian Thomas - http://jt-mj.net

Since when do we have to agree with people to defend them from injustice? -
Lillian Hellman