> On 19/06/18 06:02, Tom wrote:
> > In Windows 10 (a newly re-installed Windows 10) I have a spreadsheet
> that opens in read-only mode and says I have insufficient rights to change
> that. How can I get those rights? It will not let me save the sheet with
> the same name.
> >
> > Sent from Mail for Windows 10

​Tom, one way of dealing with the acute problem would be to use the «Save
as» option​ to save the spreadsheet draught under a slightly different
name, which will allow you to continue working on it. When  the task at
hand has been completed, you can then search for a more permanent way to
deal with such annoying notices in Windows 10....

Henri