It may be that the column width has narrowed and is not wide enough. Try
widening one and see what happens.

-------- Original message --------
From: Alane Blachford Pena <alaneblachfordpe...@netzero.com>
Date: 29/07/2018  23:17  (GMT+00:00)
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: scrambled files

I have been making a spreadsheet for my cd songs. After recording 55 cds, the
file said someone else was using it and it could not be edited. Noone else has
access to that file. I opened a copy so I could continue the file. After
completing the list of nearly 4000 entries, I went to open it today and a
screen came up with what language, form etc on it. When I opened the file it
came up as ############# and nothing else. I failed to back it up after the
last 25 cds were entered, so now I have to redo them again. What is the problem
with this program. Nothing like this has happened before and I have been using
your program for several years. Please advise how I can keep this from
happening on my other files, since I have a lot of genealogy files which are
irreplaceable.
Alane Blachford Pena
alaneblachfordpe...@netzero.com
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This Tiny Device Will Cut Your Energy Bill To Pennies
Unrestricted Investing
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5b5e3d031f54f3d01370fst02vuc