On 25/8/18 7:24 am, Judge Gayle Hamilton wrote:
Hi,
I am currently locked out of a document that I am needing to print and I do not know the password.

It's like being locked out of your home when you lost your key.

  I am unsure of how a password was set for this document as it has not
happened before.

Passwords aren't set automatically, even it the tick box is accidentally ticked when you save your
document you still need to enter the password twice.
The fact that something didn't happen before is no guarantee that it will not happen in the future.

How can I unlock the document?

Well if you're locked out from your home you call a Locksmith, when you're locked out from your document you can hire a expert, but they can be quite expensive and there is no guarantee that
the will be able to break the encrypted password.

Also, how can I be sure this does not happen in the future?

Pay more attention when a menu pops up

Thank you