I created a text document and before I could finish, OpenOffice crashed! I
was able to recover the document but the program crashed again before I
could do much more to the document. This happened three times in the space
of 20 minutes. I shut down my computer and left it alone for a couple of
hours. I started my computer again and stated up OpenOffice then tried
reopening the same document again. Before I could do an update to it,
OpenOffice crashed again. I tried looking for an update through the
OpenOffice Help page, but all I got was an error message. Update failure.

Apache OpenOffice has been a wonderful word processing program to use over
the past several years since discovering it and we have created a lot of
documents together. So I need to know if this is a temporary problem, or do
I need to find another program to create and update my work?

Sincerely,
DTiek