On 28/8/18 8:52 am, edward difranco wrote:

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
I WAS USING MY OPEN OFFICE AND MY COMPUTER CRASHED.
Because your computer crashed and not OpenOffice you need to find the solution within
the file system of your Operating System.
   WHEN I GOT BACK ON LINE, I WENT BACK TO OPEN OFFICE AND ALL MY FILES WERE
GONE.
OpenOffice only maintain your document as long as you have it open in OpenOffice, after
that it's your Operating System.
   IS THERE ANY WAY TO RETRIEVE MY FILES??????
Yes there is a way, use the file manager of your Operating System.
Because you didn't tell what you have done o bring your computer back on line it's hard to
tell what to do.
Did you for example have to reinstall your Operating System and or OpenOffice?