Hi -

The Apache OpenOffice project is being actively developed, versions 4.1.6 and
4.2 are in progress. WE are not going to make major changes and try to keep
everything stable. We have no company backing and completely depend on
community volunteers.

We also provide support for forums.openoffice.org
<http://forums.openoffice.org/> where answers to questions about all OpenOffice
variants including LibreOffice are answered.

LibreOffice developers have chosen not to contribute to Apache OpenOffice
although they would be welcome to do so.

Regards,
Dave