Den fre 14 sep. 2018 kl 17:47 skrev Daniel Landgraf <
daniellandgra...@gmail.com>:

> after saving my document it consists only of ###### (sharps)!!! Very bad,
> now i lost everything!!

Not everything, unless you forgot to do your daily backup, of course. But
who forgets that? Nobody, I hope. Those who easily forget things probably
set up a schedule for backup anyway, like a Cron job or something similar.

So just recover your important document from your latest backup. If you
don't have one, maybe your document wasn't that important after all?

Anyway, did you have a question of some kind? I can't see it.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg