Greetings,

I am not a windows user, but I did read that Microsoft has a problem with the latest update on win10. It makes files disappear! The recommendation is to not install the latest update until they fix it. Note that lately there have been a lot of complaints about OpenOffice files going missing on this and the LibreOffice forums. This could be related.

Girvin Herr