Le 10/11/2018 à 19:32, M Henri Day a écrit :
Den fre 9 nov. 2018 kl 20:48 skrev Brian Barker
<b.m.bar...@btinternet.com.invalid>:

At 15:03 07/11/2018 -0600, Wade Smart wrote:
Why can't this list block non-registered users?
I'm sure it can, but I trust it won't. If the list is to provide a
first level of support for beginning users, it is unfair and
counterproductive to require them to go through the hoops of
subscribing, confirming their subscription, and presumably
unsubscribing later. In addition, the list would be swamped with
confused replies to other people's enquiries that such users wrongly
assume had been addressed to them individually!

Let's continue to make life easy for those who ask for help, at the
expense of a little more care necessary from those offering help.

Brian Barker

+1 to Brian....

Henri
+1.
Add a filter to your mail client so that it tags the mail containing the string

Hagar