Regards,
Martin Groenescheij

> On 4 Dec 2018, at 9:16 am, Robin Phipps <robinphipps...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
> wrote:
>
> Hello,Can you explain if there is a way that I can look up previous documents
> that I wrote  & printed on Open Office?

OpenOffice has only a record of the last 10 recent documents.
You find this under the File menu. If you moved documents with the file
explorer OpenOffice has no idea where to find it.

>   I thought I had saved everything but can not find several documents that I
> typed on Open Office.

Lucky you should be able with the search option from your Operating System.

> I have a HP Deskjet Printer.

Good choice, but as far as I know printers don’t keep a record of what they
have printed.