From: Janice Drout <jrdr...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 6:41 PM
Subject: Open Office will not open on my MacBookAir
To: <users@openoffice.apache.org>

Hi, Please see photo below for what comes up when I click on OpenOffice
icon.  I did an update on my MacBook Air.  Was unable to open OpenOffice.
Spoke with Apple Technical support who helped me delete OpenOffice App then
download the newest version from 11/2018.  OpenOffice still will not open.
Please let me know what to do.  Almost every file I use on my computer is
OpenOffice.  Thanks for your help!

--
J A N I C E   D R O U T
*Licensed & Board Certified Massage Therapist*