I have a 34kb document saved and have been dipping in and editing it.  Recently
on opening, the text has converted to just several pages of asterix, I cannot
get my document back! I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version but
it has not resolved my problem. I may have entered my user name as an initial
rather than my full first name - the error message that comes up is that my
document is locked for editing by an unknown user. How can I resolve this
please? I have been searching the internet for ages but cannot see any
reference to this problem!

I would really appreciate your help

Kind regards
DEBBIE WATKINS