-------- Original Message --------
From: Peter Harris [mailto:pharrisinsau...@gmail.com]
Sent: 2019-01-10 22:03 GMT
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Downloading problem

> I am trying to get a template (basic address label
> <http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/wl-ol875.htm> Size: 2.625" x 1", 30
> labels
> per US letter size sheet). After I download it, I open it and it is
> formatted in a Notebook style. Just a lot of gibberish. I need the actual
> template. What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Peter Harris

Hi Peter,

It sounds like you may have inadvertently chosen the wrong download option.
World Label offer their label templates in 4 different file formats,
with the file extensions: ".doc", ".pdf", ".eps" and the one you want "ott".
Use the download button on this page
https://www.worldlabel.com/Templates/wl-ol875OOv2.htm

Be sure to save the template file (eg. right click and select "Save
link"), rather than trying to open it directly from the download link,
because some web browsers incorrectly identify the file type and wrongly
change the file extension.

Dave