Save as will only let you password the entire presentation.  Security is
usually only set up using the operating system built-in file password security.

BTW:  I once tried to set up a system that did a variant of what you want but
it was unsustainable.

On February 14, 2019 at 2:08:11 AM, Demin, Konstantin (konstantin.de...@x5.ru)