The way the data is displayed in any spreadsheet is determined by the
formatting which is linked to cell/row/column and not the particular data.  The
search and replace function searches the data not the format.

You might be able to write a script (in excel you do this in vbs (visual basic)
but I’m not sure in OO.

The question is what you want to highlight.  If it is a summary or other
function you eventually want to arrive at - you can just format the last result
cell.

On March 14, 2019 at 9:24:27 AM, WA.TWORSX via AOL