----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Dan at News Media Services
<nmsin...@yahoo.com>To: users@openoffice.apache.org
<users@openoffice.apache.org>Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019, 11:59:15 AM
PDTSubject: Deleting OpenOffice icon off of Mac desktop
 Greetings,
OpenOffice continues to work great on my MacBook Pro. My only challenge is
figuring out how to remove the OpenOffice icon from the Mac desktop.Already
have O.O. software installed in my MacBook Pro Applications folder, along with
an alias (see attachment). If I right click on the O.O. desktop icon, and
select “Eject OpenOffice” from the pop-up list, notice appears, “The disk
'OpenOffice' wasn’t ejected because one or more programs may be using it.” (see
attachment).
Thanks in advance for your words of wisdom.
Dan