On 09/07/2019 08:55, Jerviz Jimenez wrote:
Good Day Ma'am/Sir I would like to ask if you could tell me about the
useful application of Office Writer for solely for research purposes.

The application is only useful for users that are willing to invest some time to learn the application. There is enough information on the opening web page e.g.:

 * I want to learn more about OpenOffice
 * What is Apache OpenOffice? And why should I use it?
 * I need help with my OpenOffice
 * Help is at hand whenever you need it.
 * I want to do more with my OpenOffice

Of course I can copy and paste all this information into this email, but is the rest of the community interested in this information?
Thanks you for hearing this out. It would be greatly appreciated to have
the reply a soon as possible.
If you have any question after reading the documentation, then feel free to come back.