On 07/08/2019 22:07, Sarah Lane wrote:
I know this seems trivial, but you have NO themes. Think of themes like music,
or a widow view. High prices are paid for good window views in real life.
There are also facts supporting “good” themes:
        Green symbolizes nature and thus promotes a serene and calming
environment. Associated with health, healing and well being, green has a
soothing effect on the body and mind, reducing anxiety and promoting
concentration. Exposure to the color green may even increase reading ability.

The best way to reduce my anxiety is to fix issues, I got more stress from things that doesn't work correctly. So I prefer the developers spend their time on the
more important things.

I have used OO since almost the beginning. I always end up using something
else. Even paying for something else. Why? Because of the themes. Please make
UI themes a priority in your programing.
Thank you, thank you, Sarah

Sent from Mail for Windows 10