At 17:07 11/08/2019 +0000, David Morris wrote:
I had a previous version of open office when I had the thesaurus on the tool bar (or task bar - I forget which it is) and have tried to get it with no luck. I know you can press ctrl+f7, but having the icon was so much easier.

o Identify the toolbar that you wish to include this - perhaps the Standard toolbar? o With that toolbar open, click the down-arrow on the shaded rectangle at the right end of that toolbar and select Customise Toolbar... .
o Click Add... .
o Under Category, select Options; under Commands, select Thesaurus.
o Click Add and Close.
o With Thesaurus selected in the Customise dialogue, use the up and down arrows in the dialogue to move the new button to where you want it - perhaps near Spelling and Grammar... and AutoSpellCheck?
o Click OK.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker