On Wed, 14 Aug 2019, Reiko Surlow wrote:

> I tried to download Open Office.  It had approx. 7 minutes left of the
> download and seem to have gotten stuck because after 7 minutes it still said
> seven minutes remaining.  I lost the box where it was informing me of the
> time and approx. size.
> So, if I download again, will it start from the beginning or finish the
> download?  And should I delete the one file that was created or not?

Whether the previous download is continued might depend on how you're
doing your downloads, but I think it probably won't be continued. It
probably doesn't matter whether you delete the file you got the first
time or not.

I don't know what 'box' you're referring to. Are you downloading from
the official site, http://www.openoffice.org/download/ ?
The file size is specified there (for Windows) as being 134 MBytes.

The time required for the download will depend a lot on what kind of
network connection you have.

- Robert