JW,

Right click on the file, chose “Open With...”, chose “OpenOffice Calc” (you may
have to search in “More apps ⬇️”), chose “OK” it should open in Calc. You can
tick the “Always use this app to open [extension] files” box if you only want
this file type to open in Calc.

You can also accomplish this by right clicking on the file, chose “Properties”
click on “Change” and chose “OpenOffice Calc” as above.

Please respond to:
users@openoffice.apache.org
to let us know if you were successful or not.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone