DO NOT ATORELY - SEND TO HUMAN WEBMASTER

I have been unable to delete my name from your BLAST email listserv because I
do not have my exact sign-up email as a result of a computer crash. HOWEVER, as
I own the two domain to which it would have been directed you can be sure ANY
listserv member with that domain is ME. I would sincerely appreciate you
deleting my listing(s), as it is not possible to filter the arrivals of these
emails on my cell phone and they are incredibly annoying since I do not use
open-office.

Your anticipated help is sincerely appreciated.

My domain is: OURFIRESIDE.COM
bThere is no other individual on this domain who would designed up for your
listserv.

Thank yo again.