Roy,

This is a mail list of users of OpenOffice, while I personally can’t help you
with this issue, if you’re patient someone who has experience with Base should
be able to help you. Please allow 72 hours for replies as this is an
international users group and many do not respond to email over weekends and or
while they’re sleeping.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone