It isn't clear from your email as to where you are trying to create an account. If you are trying to register for the AOO forum then try using the contact aoo.forum...@gmail.com

On 28/10/19 6:43 pm, peter.mun...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi I am Trying to create a new account but keep getting  a" Unable to send
e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists" I have tried
this with 3 email addresses all with the same result. I have I have tried to
get a new password, even though I have not yet got or created a password,
and I get the same error message.

The email addresses have been through two different email clients.

Peter Munton

Cheers
--
David Robley