Probably need to download and install the 64-bit version of OO.  It should
install gracefully over the 32-bit I think that you hav now.

https://www.openoffice.org/download/

On the green banner click the Mac OS to get a selection drop-down and select
the 64-bit version.

Dave B.

On November 25, 2019 at 2:24:21 PM, Bill Alles (sfti...@yahoo.com.invalid)