Rant it might be but  I  certainly agree.

-------- Original message --------
From: Wade Smart <wadesm...@gmail.com>
Date: 14/12/2019  23:07  (GMT+00:00)
To: users@openoffice.apache.org, Jacquetta Ellinger
<jacquetta.ellin...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Labels

Ok.Nice rant.-- Registered Linux User: #480675Registered Linux Machine:
#408606Linux since June 2005On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 5:05 PM Jacquetta
Ellinger<jacquetta.ellin...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:>> I’m not a
programmer/developer but I’m pretty competent at using software, however,
OpenOffice is too tough.  I like it generally, I like the concept of it, but
every time I try to do something new, I spend hours first searching out
instructions, then trying them, having them not work, trying again, having them
not work - that is files crashing and virtually wasting my life away.  Today, I
cannot get OO to create a database from a spreadsheet I’ve created so I can
print a lousy 100 mailing labels.  I could have had half of them written by
hand by now.  I’m going to have to buy Word and I hate that.>