On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 20:14:15 +0000
Carloss Massage <carlossmass...@outlook.com> wrote:

> ah ok.
> do you know or/ could recommend anywhere online that could do remote
> assistant to try it incase im missing something out

I'm sorry for the delay in replying - I have been working on a presentation and
have had to devote time to that.  If you have followed the instructions in the
various tutorials to which I directed you, I doubt that anyone will be able to
retrieve your document.  I know of no one who will use remote access to
investigate your situation - nor, from the results you report, do I think there
is any point in so doing.

RoryOF

Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>